Instruction for Oral and Poster Presentations
• Oral Presentation Time: 20 minutes (including discussion);
• Each speaker is required to meet his/her session chairs in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slides (with the size of 16: 9) to the computer;
• Each session room is equipped with a projector and a PC (with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Power-Point). Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fonts and symbols.
• The conference will provide the proposed design template of LaTeX and Word (choose by yourself) as well as the poster design prospectus. Please make and post your paper according to the
prospectus. The conference will provide an exhibition board (width 1m, height 2.5m) for each poster paper. The poster print size is 1.2m(H)×0.9m(W) (Please make by yourself). The boards will
be arranged in order of the paper in the final program. Tape and other materials will be provided on site, and volunteer-assistants will give necessary help. Posters are required to be
condensed and attractive. The characters should be large enough so that they are visible from 1 meter apart.
• During your poster session, the author should stay by your poster paper to explain and discuss your paper with visiting colleagues. The members of the Evaluation Committee of ICPS2023 Poster Award will also be there to inspect poster papers. The authors, who do not poster their papers at their poster sessions and/or do not stay by their papers, will be considered as “No Show”.
© Copyright 2021-2024 - ICPS 2023-China University of Geosciences, Wuhan